Thursday, November 25, 2010

Funny management quotes

Giant UFO solar balloon stupid prank gift

A magazine ran a contest recently "funny management quotation marks".you were looking for people to submit quotes from their real dysfunctional managers.


Here are the top ten finalists:


Funny management quote 01
"As of tomorrow, people only on the building with individual security cards will have access.""Pictures taken are your cards received on Wednesday and employees in two weeks."(This was the winning quote by Fred Dales Microsoft Corp. in Redmond, WA)


Funny management quote 02
"Doing it right is no excuse for the schedule not meet." (Plant manager, Delco Corporation)


Funny management quote 03
"E-mail is not in use, to information or data to übergeben.Es should be used only for companies."Accounting Manager (electric boat company)


Funny management quote 04
"No one will believe someday this problem solved! we worked there for months.""Well, go for a few weeks, be busy and I'll let you know when it's time to tell you."R & D supervisor, Minnesota Mining and manufacturing (3 M Corp.)


Funny management quote 05
"This project is so important, we cannot allow, things that are important interfere with it."(Advertising/marketing manager, United Parcel Service)


Funny management quote 06
"What I need is a detailed list of specific unknown issues we arise."(Lykes lines shipping)


Funny management quota 07
My sister passed away, and your funeral was for Monday geplant.Wenn I my boss said he said died on purpose so that I would have to work on the busiest day of the year to verpassen.Er asked if we change your funeral to Friday could he said: "The better for me would be."(Shipping Executive, FTD florist)


Funny management quota 08
One day my boss asked me to send a status report to him on a project worked I an.Ich asked him if tomorrow morning enough said wäre.Er: "if I wanted that tomorrow, I would have waited it morning-after questions!"(Hallmark cards Executive)


Funny management quote 09
Quote from the boss: "Teamwork is a lot of people who do what I say."Marketing Executive (Citrix Corporation)


Funny management offer 10
"We know that communication is a problem, but the company is not going to discuss it with the staff."(Switching supervisor, AT & T long lines Division)


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment