Thursday, January 27, 2011

Joke of the day - random rants

Random rants

I'm kinda bored, sitting here at my computer with nothing really to do. I'm I kindof a bad mood, so maybe only about a few things, tick rant away will be. Do you have a problem with that?

Tattoo. After a tattoo with Chinese characters in it not make spiritual. It's about the leap from your ass. And it translates "Beef with broccoli." The last time that were nothing spiritual fact, God pray were not pregnant. You are not spiritual. You are only high.

Wal-Mart. I'm not the checkout! By the time I get done, my friggen map, enter my PIN number, press "Enter", check the amount, decision, no, I will not cash-back and hit "Enter" again push the child, who "is" me be ringing up it is eating my Snickers bar. Paper? Plastic? I have no time. I have just mentioned were four to do clean up on aisle!

Baseball cards. You know how I gathered kid. Hell, I think every child baseball cards collects. The cards represent your heroes, your idols, people that you wanted to be raised as when. My problem is not with kids... it's adults. Listen, if you're a grown man, not you collect cards are to collect images of men. This is gay.

Old people. Stop messing with you. Aim is a newly designed pill bottle introduction, which is square, with a major label. And the top is now down. And by the time GRAMPS numbers as it will open his ass in the morgue. Congratulations target, you solved the social security crisis.

Women and your eyebrows. What's the deal here? Why are you obsessed, soooo so thin, pointed, curved, cant you or whatever. Men don't care. Do you have two Eybrows? Great. Let's get it on!

Know what other ticks me off? People who read leave my stuff and no comment. I mean damn, this site gets tons of unique visitors per day and no comments. What the hell? How about's let me know what ticks you off. Mmmmk. thanks.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment