Friday, January 21, 2011

Three drunk men

Skeleton hand glass flute stupid prank gift

These three guys got together a day and talked about how got drunk at a party of the night before.

The first guy says, "" man I was so drunk last night, I went home and blew chunks. " ''


The second guy said, "" man, that nothing I was so drunk was last night I was driving home, I got my DWI. " ''


The third guy says, "Man, that was nothing." I was so drunk last night I went home and I took a prostitute and my wife caught us in bed. " ''


Then said the first guy, "" No. - you guys Don "t understand! "Chunks is my dog!"


Permalink three drunk men


A drunk is the city drive and his car is everywhere the road violently weave. A COP pulls over him and asks: "Where you were?" "I have in the pub" insults the drunk. "Well,"...


Q: Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, a honest Senator and an old drunk feet are together down the road if you at the same time a hundred dollar bill on the ground. Who gets it? A: the old drunk, of course...


One day this guy was in this bar in Chicago sit and look back on and sees this guy who looks exactly like him. He says the guy who "Search Hey you just like me!" The...


Please add your funny picture caption below....


A nose goes into a bar and a drink called. The bartender says, "sorry, I can not serve you, you're off your face!" Permalink A drunk nose...


"Bartender, gimme ' nother drink, says a very drunk man.""Sorry Sir, responds the bartender." "I have to cut off you." "Just gimme an another drink." "O.K." I'll make a deal with you. I give you an another drink and call...


A policeman pulls a drunk driver, and asks for his driver's license. The drunken driver says "Ossssifer, need to get your records just." She asked me for my driver's license, but...


Like a drunk guy from the bar staggers a Friday night, a fire engine race past, siren, the whining and flashing lights. Immediately starts drunk hunt the engine runs as fast as he can...


A man is in bed with his wife when a knock at the door. "It rolls over and looks at his watch-it is half past three in the morning."I am not always from the...


Was a man whose Ebene borders of drunkenness on the absurd to leave stand, a bar and fell flat on his face. "Maybe all I need some fresh air," the man thought as...



View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment