Saturday, January 22, 2011

Roller coaster joke

Uptown Bill figure stupid prank gift dance

"What happened?" asked the hospital visitors to the strongly associated man in bed sitting.


"Well, I went down to the Margate weekend and decided to take a ride on the roller coaster." When we arrived at the top of the highest loop, I noticed a small sign by the side of the track. I tried to read it, but it was very small and I could not do out there. I was so curious I decided around go back, but we went by so fast I couldn't see what said the characters. From now on I was determined to sign, so I went to read round a third time. "How we achieved above I stood in the car to a better view to get."


"And you have succeeded, see what the signs of the times said?" asked the visitor.


"Yes."


"What did you say?"


"Don't stand up in the car!"


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment