Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Meeting with a recruiter

George: "Hey, whats up"

"Recruiter: Hello, how are you"

"George: I'm good"

Recruiter: "you are interested in Marine Corps, there are many opportunities in the marine corp can do"

George: "sure, I would like to know"

Recruiter: "well, first go thought boot camp, it is about 13 weeks and then you receive the combat training to,"

George: "what have to do boot camp"

Recruiter: running a lot of Push-Ups, and a lot of SITT ups and a lot. "Then you have to be fit Deffinetely before you go, so you thought going"

George: "I know not over, I didn't know it would be that hard, I only thought, that would be in the military ways"

Recruiter: also, but you intend that through boot camp actively, to go, it is qualified reserves. "

George: take a Tarn is cool, sorry, buy "no, I won't, heck, I just think"

Recruiter: "I sure buy ok"


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment