Sunday, July 4, 2010

Famous romantic UN chat up lines jokes

Posted in funny jokes

Chat you up line joke 01
I love your smile, your face and your eyes
Damn, I am well lies!

Chat you up line joke 02
I see your face when I dream
That is why I always shouting wake up.

Chat you up line joke 03
I want to feel its sweet embrace
But do not take that paper bag away from your face.

Chat you up line joke 04
Hovering the loving beauty with grace
If only you could hide your face.

Chat you up line joke 05
Kind, intelligent, loving and hot;
This describes everything that you are not.

Chat you up line joke 06
No words can say my feelings for you,
With the exception of "maybe go to hell."

Leave on a response

Name (required)

Mail (not published) (required)

Website

Related posts on famous romantic lines jokes

Romantic lines joke 01I love, your smile, your face and your EyesDamn I'm well lies!romantic lines joke 02I see your face when I dream is that why I wake up always screaming.Romantic lines wit...

The Russian pretzel

Three Americans were against a very large Russian in a Wrestling Meet.Sie "The Russian pretzel" landed nervous because he had a famous movement, called the often his opponents in the hospital.If...

Ant jokes

Ant joke 1 why Anteaters ill be not? because you are full of antibody!Ant joke has Ant elope 2 why?Nobody GNU!Ant joke 3 who...

Funny David Letterman quotes

"Happy birthday to Fay Wray, a wonderful Schauspielerin.Sie was of course in the movie"King Kong"and 99 years old heute.Sie would interest with a giant Ape was famous for her love..."

Funny George Washington quotes

"I believe men and fish, can coexist together peacefully.""I Latino that support owned by company, women owned companies, and any other type of person owned companies."...

If you had what I have

A man runs into a bar and says, "bartender, fast! give me 20 recordings of your best Scotch!"So this guy is a the bartender to 20 recordings of his best Scotch and clocks lines to...

Phone line

A young businessman had his own company just begonnen.Er had hired just a beautiful Office and it had eingerichtet.Er with antiques that saw a man that appear in the outer Office kommen.Wollen,...

10 Pints of Guinness in 10 minutes joke

An American enters an Irish pub and says, "I someone $ 100 will give, if you have 10 Guinness in 10 minutes's drink."Most people just ignore the absurd bet and go back to their conversations....

Funny management offering

A magazine ran a contest recently "funny management quotation marks".you were present looking after people, quotes from their real dysfunctional managers.Here are the top ten finalists: funny management quote 01 "as of tomorrow, employees become..."

Potato jokes

Potato joke 01How do describe a nasty potato? Mad.Potato boiling joke 02What call a baby potato? A small fry! do you say potato joke 03What to an angry 300 pounds baked potato? all...



View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment