Thursday, July 29, 2010

Key to heaven sex joke

Posted in religious jokes, sex jokes

Superior called a young novice in your Office of one evening. "Now prefer I would give you his nightly bath to the father." They are to do what he tells you, and make sure to log me in the morning ", she said." The novice agreed to do when you learned and went after his father's bad prepare. To do as she told washed hair the newcomer of the father and back.While you did the father beginner said that he told the key to heaven hatte.Der father her that if your gateway fit his key to heaven, you would be saved.

The next morning the newcomer entered mother superior's Office.

"So how did last night love go it?" "He didn ' t try anything to you, did he?"asked.

"Oh, mother, it was wonderful! I did exactly as you told me, and if I give him his bathroom was he said the KEY TO HEAVEN HE has!""I was amazed, and he went on to tell me that if my door fit his key, I would werden.Und stored mother, his key FIT my door! and it was the most beautiful thing in the world!"

And the mother said, "damn, that man! he told me it was Gabriel's Horn and I've been blowing 40 years!"

1 Response to

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment