Friday, July 9, 2010

Joke of the day - three women

Three women left separately after drink Guinness very late at night until the morning. They met the next day for an early pint and compared notes that most had been drunk.

The first gal claimed that the drunkest was, saying, "I went straight home, went into the House and as soon as I came through the door, I blew chunks".

To that second gal replied: "You think that was drunk? I have in my car, drove the car park and wrapped my car to the first tree I saw." "I didn't even insurance!"

And the third announced "I was drunk by far most.""I got home, I go a candle in a big fight with my husband, knocked over and burned the whole House!"

They all looked at each other for a moment.Then the first gal says: "I don't think my ladies, verstehen.Chunks is my dog."

“““““

Inform the establishment of DecoratePlace.com! read about decorating ideas today!

Share and enjoy: Connect these icons to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new Web pages.

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment