Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Warm and humid

Posted in really funny jokes

MAN: I want to buy some dog food.
Have checkout LADY: you a dog?
MAN: Yes.
Checkout is LADY: where he?
MAN: He is at home.
Checkout LADY: I'm sorry, I can not this dog food sell to you, unless I see the Hund.Speichern you policy.

The man returns the next day.
MAN: I want some cat to buy food.
Have checkout LADY: you a cat?
MAN: Yes.
Checkout LADY: now... where is he?
MAN: He is at home!
Checkout LADY: Sorry, I can this cat to sell if I see your cat food to you.

The man returns the next day.
Checkout is LADY: what's in the bag?
MAN: put your hand inside.
Checkout LADY: hmmm...It has! what is it?
MAN: I want some toilet paper to buy.

Permalink

Leave on a response

Name (required)

Mail (not published) (required)

Website

Irish related posts on the dying well joke

The wise old mother superior from County Tipperary, Ireland dying lag.Die Irish nuns gathered up your bed trying your gave to box.you comfortably to drink some warm milk, but refused...

Amish jokes and humor

Amish joke 01Sign behind an Amish transport: "energy efficient vehicle. runs on grass and Hafer.Vorsicht: avoid exhaust!"Amish joke 02you have just the Amish Virus.Da we have no electricity or computers, are...

BA BA black sheep joke

Clem, about the car from the side of the road and showed Jed, where he first had sex.



View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment