Friday, July 9, 2010

Joke of the day - I just want you to hold me...

I quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never really found the whole Venus and Mars thing. I've never figured out why men with think her head and the women with their hearts.

For example a night got to bed last week, my girlfriend and I. Now, the passion starts to heat up and finally says "I don't how it fee, I'd like me to hold."I said, "what? what was that?"

So says the words each friend on the planet to hear... fear "You are simply not in contact with my emotional needs as women to satisfy your physical needs as a man enough for me."Responded to my puzzled look with the words: "can you not love me for who I am and what I for you in the bedroom?"

Note that nothing in this night wanted to happen I went to sleep.

The next day, I chose the daily work, spend time with her to take. We went a nice lunch and then went shopping in a big, big unnamed department store. I went around with her while she tried on several different outfits very expensive. She could not decide to take, so I would say we just buy all her. She wanted new shoes to your new clothes compliment, so I said you can get a few for any outfit.We went to the jewelry Department picked where you a few diamond earrings out. Let... tell me you was so excited.They must have thought I was briefly a wave of a Schiffbruch.Ich began to think, you were me tests because you asked for a tennis bracelet when you don't even know to play like tennis.I think I threw you for a loop when I said: "that's fine, honey."She was almost sexual satisfaction of all the excitement just before.Smiling with excited anticipation finally said, "I think all this is to love, we go checkout."

I could hardly me included, if I blurted out, "no honey, I feel like it not.""Her face just completely empty as your jaw went what dropped with a baffled?"

I said then, "Honey! I want only you, this stuff for a while to halten.Sie are enough for me just not in contact with my financial needs as a man, to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman."And only if you had this look, as was to kill me I added "why can not you love me for who I am and not for the things I buy?"

I not sex today evening either having am obvious.

“““““

Find the best dating sites on the Web at MatchLane.com!

Share and enjoy: Connect these icons to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new Web pages.

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment