Monday, July 5, 2010

If the girl does not want the young jokes

Posted in funny jokes

HE: I am a photographer, I've been looking for a face like you!

You: I am a plastic Chirurg.Ich looked for a face like yours!

HE: may I have the pleasure of this dance?

SHE: No, I want to have some fun!

HE: How did you get to be beautiful?

You: I must have been your share!

HE: will you come out with me this Saturday?

SHE: Sorry! I am having a headache this weekend!

HE: go to not shy sein.Fragen me out!

SHE: Okay, out!

HE: I think I could make you very happy

SHE: Why? are you leaving?

HE: what would you say if I asked u marry me?

SHE: Nothing.Ich can not talk and laugh at the same time!

HE: I can have your name?

SHE: Why one does not already have?

HE: shall we go and see a movie?

You: I've already seen!

HE: you think it was fate, we brought together?

SHE: No, it was just bad luck!

HE: where have you been all my life?

SHE: Hide you.

Leave on a response

Name (required)

Mail (not published) (required)

Website

Related posts the little girl and the wrinkles

A little girl sitting on your Grandpa's lap and folds study on his old Gesicht.Sie your own face Gets the courage, your fingers over the folds to reiben.Dann touched you...

Girl power joke

A young boy playing with his new football and a little girl asks if play.He can her, says



View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment